Our leather look cylinder vase design is handmade from recycled paper – each piece has been carefully hand saddle-stitched by our team of artisans in Sri Lanka.
These vessels features a ribbon with delicately pressed motifs resulting in a beautifully textured statement piece that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
Perfect for displaying long stemmed blooms, a single frond or a simple all rose bouquet.
Available in four colours -White, Beige, Light Grey and Cognac
- Hand made by Women
- Sustainable ‘Zero Waste’ Production -Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof as each vase is lined with natural rubber
- Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
Width 11.5 cm x Height 28cm
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.