Bright & Wide Solar Wall Light with Motion Sensor
Solar Motion Light is perfect-angled at 120 degrees, secure and has human motion sensor light with imaginably 53 super-bright white LEDs that enables it to shine very high anywhere it is installed. This may be pathways, property entrance, entrance doors or even parks and gardens.
The light is ideal for commercial and office premises that require staying back late at work. It shines very brightly in the dark. It stays dim if it does not detect any motion.
More uniquely, it does not require any mains power, it can actually be placed anywhere when the sun shines during the day and gives needed illumination at night.
- It has integrated design. This design enhances simple and easy installation on walls, block columns or fences.
- Dims automatically— for low-power standby, it activates to bright activation light. It swiftly returns to dim after 30 seconds when motion is no longer detected.
- Durable and strong batteries— the batteries are well-built to be strong, durable and long-lasting.
- Innovative design and functional box-shaped— The light is not weighty. Also, the design is unique, coming in a functional box-shaped Aluminium Alloy Case.
- Very safe and water-resistant— it is built with a case that safely guards against water penetration. Also, the batteries are not dangerous— not chemically inclined.
- Derives power directly from the sun— It relies solely on the sun on its power. It doesn’t require Mains Power. This makes it energy efficient and dependable.
Solar Wall Light Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5V, 2.2W
- Li-ion battery: 2200mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 53pcs pure white – super bright capacity, service life >50,000 hours
- Charging Time: 7-10 hours
- Lighting Time: over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP55 (Protected from limited dust ingress and low-pressure water jets from any direction)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 154x120x60.5mm
- Sensing Method – Human Infrared Induction
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:
- Remove the protective film before installation.
- Use supplied pin to unlock the light (On/Off Switch)
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall, above the door, on a column, or on the fence.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary)
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 7 hours
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Super Bright Solar Motion Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 7 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.