Solar Adjustable Motion Sensor Light is very unique and innovative. The round, flat panel light has a Motion Sensor activation that changes the light from warm white to bright light for the sake of exterior security for homes and properties.
It perfectly lights up walkways, driveways, doorstep, and letterbox. It can also be pointed towards the garage.
Simply mount it in a high position on a wall or post for better and proper coverage. Naturally, it brings up a dim glow at night but suddenly jumps into action once anything moves nearby.
Solar Motion Sensor Light Benefits:
- Its installation process is simple and very easy.
- It has a lightweight and stylish Design. The design is simply smart, round and dish-like.
- Pure green energy source— it depends solely on the sun for its power. This makes it secure, energy efficient and optimal functionality.
- Powerful Li-ion batteries are included to ensure efficiency and durability. The batteries do not contain dangerous chemicals. They are very safe.
- It is very safe, durable, unarguably tough and undoubtedly waterproof.
- Solar Panel: 3W
- LED: 500Lumens
- Charging Time: 8-10 hours
- Li-ion Battery: 2200mAh
- Lighting Time: Over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP65
- Material: PC ABS
- Size: 228x185x108mm
- Warranty: 18 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wallor beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of over hanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Rotatable Solar Motion Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.